The small business entrepreneur is a multifaceted and extremely talented individual. You are driven, you are self-motivated, and most importantly, you are working every day to make a difference in the lives of your customers and clients.
You also wear many hats: founder, creative director, sales manager, accountant, bookkeeper, marketer, promoter, advocate, client service representative, and more! It is no wonder why you don’t have time to worry about whether you set up your LLC correctly, whether you can enforce your contracts, or which commercial lease terms are right for your brick & mortar locations.
Instead, you need a legal source you can rely on. Someone who will give you practical, objective, and convenient legal advice that is unique to you and your business. That enables you to grow and thrive in your entrepreneurial endeavors while watching your back and monitoring the legal details. Simply put, a lawyer who won’t talk at you, but who will provide you with the tools you need to further empower your business and your vision for success.
At Covalt Law, we help our clients with a variety of business law services:
- Entity Selection & Business Formation
- Creation of Operating & Governance Agreements
- Business Reorganization and Dissolution
- Formulation of versatile Agreements of Sale, Service Contracts, and Lease Agreements
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Shareholder Disputes & Remedies
- Dissolution & Liquidation of Businesses